Nick watched from the shelf. "This is better than Oprah."
"Oprah is pedestrian."
"What? Why would you say that?"
"Her topics are mundane."
"She covers important topics."
"She covers Hollywood."
"What about her book club?"
"Pulp."
"What makes you the expert?"
"I am the king of books."
"Oh yea, what are you worth?"
"I'm priceless. Inside me is every word in the English language, it's definition, plus it's synonyms and antonyms. I am Dick Shawn Aries."
Nick looked the large book up and down thinking, "Maybe I could learn some more words from this pretentious bastard. Who has three names?"
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got a comment via email that the story was "getting hard to follow." These are the types of comments that I need to make sure the story stays interesting or at least readable. Please feel free to comment on the story as a whole or any segment. I will try to set up the comment section so that nobody has to sign in to comment. Les
Post a Comment