"Sorry, I forgot to call. "
*
"Your dad is so great, I should have known he'd call you."
*
"Right, they asked me not to come back."
*
"No, I didn't."
*
"You sound like those bitches."
*
"It was Sarah. I shouldn't have sat next.."
*
"Who called who?"
*
"Before you called me?"
*
"Well, what was her story?"
*
"Sarah is a F-----g liar."
*
"I'll talk any way I please, I'm mad."
*
"No, I didn't get caught. Sarah set me up."
*
"I knew going to lunch with them was a mistake."
*
"You think what??"
*
"My own daughter!"
*
"I've got to go!"
*
"I'm hanging up now!!"
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to any one counting words. I tried to leave a space where the daughter talks on the other end, but the blog eliminated the space. I had to hold the open space with an asterisk, and my computer counted each one as a word. I ended up with 116. Les
Post a Comment