Monday, March 17, 2008

Dust Pile (Socks CCCLXXXVII)

Mommy and Fillmore walked around the room talking. After a few minutes they kind of just walked out the door leaving the broom, the flat object, and the pile of dust where they were.
From the top of the bench, "I've never seen him do that before."
"Who? What?"
"Fillmore. He left the dirt on the floor."
"What was he supposed to do?"
"Put the dirt in the trash can."
Lar wanted to know more.
"I work with the broom. He sweeps the dirt into a pile. Then we work together to pick up the dirt and throw it away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.