"I'll need directions."
"Right. Come over here."
Black shirt walked over to the pink shirt. She put her arm around his shoulders, pointing out the window, "See that green house down the street?"
"OK."
"My house is around the corner, steel grey, you'll see my Bug in front."
"Good, see you Sunday," He walked out the door.
The girl continued to sort. She finished the pile on the bench, took care of the items, and came for more boxes. She carried the sports equipment, and a large white bag to the bench, "One more"
She picked up the twins, "Nice."
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As you may have noticed , this was episode 365. last year was not leap year, so that's one year. I made it. I didn't miss one single day. When I started, I thought that this story would be done easily by end of March. I even had, and still have the ending written. Then Nick Cole showed up, bringing a lot of other objects into that world. Now I don't know how long this story will bounce around. You see, I have to get back to the ending, because I like it so well, it fits the story. And I'm too lazy to think up another ending. I've noticed that a lot of stories have plots that can keep my attention, but then the ending fizzles. I'll have to make my way back to my original ending, it may be a long trek.
Oh by the way, I might start restricting who can read this story. I don't exactly know how this works, but I know it can be done. I think it means that you will need a password to log on. Send me an e-mail if you want to be on the list. This will happen with-in a month. lesverbose@comcast.net
les
Post a Comment