Thursday, August 2, 2007

Just a Joke (Socks CLIX)

The guard left, closing the door. Grunter sat down and started typing and clicking.
After a time there was a knock at the door, "Well, if you came back to hassle me again, come on in."
The door opened, and Grunter stood up, "Mr. Petersen."
"I told you before, it's Frank."
"Ok."
"John called me on my cell, said there was a bit of a problem down here."
"Yes, the guard..."
"I know, but what you don't know is that Kathy, that's the guard, was just yanking your chain about the badge."
"Oh?"
"Kathy is willing to keep this unofficial."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Les, Did the gylegrey's ever meet another wardrobe favorite,Mrs. Tie? Could be an interesting twist (or tie)!!!

Les Verbose said...

They have already met Boxer, but most times I won't know who they meet until just before they meet them.