"Christner?" But the door was closed.
Grunter stood in the center of the room, and took out his phone. The phone said, "Beep, beep, beep."
"There it is," he pushed the green button.
"Randy, This is..."
*
"No, I didn't call for more advise."
*
"No, I don't need a new slogan."
*
"I called to ask about Christner."
*
"Why did he get fired?"
*
"He quit? Why?"
*
"Why would his wife..."
*
"Oh. With who?"
*
"Essex? What was her name?"
*
"But you're sure it was someone from Essex?"
*
"Ok, ok. Go back to your dinner."
*
"It's been programmed in my phone since..."
"Hello? Hello?"
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got a comment from a reader that was confused about Christner. That reader thought that Christner and Grunter were the same miserable person. The confusion came from the early June posts where Lar and Rar were calling Grunter by the name of Christner. I will fix this confusion in the manuscript, but on the blog I am stuck with what I post.
To refresh memory. Christner is a man who no longer works at the company, he apparently was one of Franks favorites. I think we will find out a little more about Christner. Maybe from Gina.
Post a Comment