At the desk the boys and the clip chatted while Christner read the file then made calls.
"I can't out go to dinner tonight. Mr. Petersen gave me a new account. I'll have to work late."
*
"Some more spots for Essex."
*
"I'm heading the project."
*
"He said to call him Frank."
*
"That's all you worry about. No raise, just a bonus."
*
"Got work to go. Don't wait up I might be real late."
He dialed again.
"Good news, I'm getting out early."
*
"I can be at Remington's about 3:30."
*
"Yea, dollar drafts tonight."
*
"I'm buying. I got a raise today."
Friday, June 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay. I think you did this as a test, but I'll humor you. Slogans - Chrisner should be christner and Two Dates - "I can't out go to dinner tonight." should be "I can't go out...".
Court
Post a Comment